Re: [ProgSoc] Remailers

On 19/03/2006, at 6:48 PM, jedd wrote:
Yeah, that one's got me stumped too.

Let's forget I bought it up. The buffoon is not at progsoc, so any buffoons currently on "extra paranoid" can stand down.

I guess, at 4am in the morning or whatever, this seemed like a good idea. Who knows what I was thinking! Regardless, I ended up mailing the buffoon via a redirector, however, I might have accidently mailed his boss instead as it's hard to tell who is who over there.

 B.

--
curious@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx              | Assistant Language Teacher
http://progsoc.org/~curious/            | Kasukabe Board of Education