Re: [ProgSoc] AGM nominations

On 3/28/06, Bryn Davies <curious@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Tue, Mar 28, 2006 at 08:46:31AM +1000, Ros Hodgekiss wrote:
> Regarding arrears in my previous post, the nomination for Treasurer goes
> to Thomas "The Sanguinator!" Given-Wilson, not Thomas M.

I would like to second the above nomination.  I have known TG-W since
small times, and can attest to his character.

Another new guy I don't think I've seen at any of the gatherings, or seen posts to the list of and you're suggesting we entrust him with the finances of ProgSoc?

Oh who am I kidding, they gave Treasurer to Myles last year didn't they. We all said he'd spend it on beer, although I don't think he spent any of it. Then again, I'm also pretty sure that was related to certain forms never getting filled out and sent to the bank.

-Andi.