RE: [ProgSoc] AGM nominations

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-progsoc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-progsoc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Andrew Halliday
Sent:
Tuesday, 28 March 2006 1:02 PM
To: progsoc@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ProgSoc] AGM nominations

On 3/28/06, Adam Stiskala < adam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx > wrote:

On 3/28/06, Andrew Halliday < andrew.halliday@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Who is this Kris guy being nominated for PFY?
> If he's who I think he might be (German guy out on exchange, possibly
> post-grad) then he's a top bloke, but I may have gotten my wires crossed. I
> don't think I've seen him post to the list, I haven't seen him at any of the
> gigs so if I'm wrong about who I think he is, it'd take a lot of convincing
> for me to support his election.

I'm afraid you're thinking of the wrong guy. Kris is a second year
BIT, good bloke and knows his "stuff". I know him quite well and he
was pretty keen on contibuting to ProgSoc and improving things around
the room. Not to worry, you'll hear from him at the AGM.

BIT? *COUGHS*

Move along, nothing to see here.

Again, he's a n00b who hasn't posted or participated.

Tell him to join or start participating/contributing this year and come back next year.

Give joint CSO powers to both Rob and Michael and that way we have good redundancy.

Ummm… I know quite a few ex-BIT who have put many of the rest of us to shame… within 2-3 years of graduating. Some might say 3 years at uni on a co-op scholarship is slightly smarter than the 9+ that some of us have ;)

Nigel

--
Nigel Sheridan-Smith
PhD research student