Re: [ProgSoc] AGM nominations

On Tue, 28 Mar 2006, Bryn Davies wrote:

On Tue, Mar 28, 2006 at 08:42:26PM +1000, Christian Kent wrote:
PS, actually I don't see why we can't feed the earthquake magnitude data
from every warning bulletin into the finger daemon.

That's a great idea! You could use it to build a tactile seismograph!

Where do you get the data from?

Short answer: US government detectors in Hawaii.

Long answer:  Go to download.progsoc.org and read the 'blog'.

CK.