Re: [ProgSoc] Reclaim of ASKCLETUS.COM

On 4/14/06, Christian Kent <whophd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Any replies yet?

Not yet, but the email didn't bounce so it's a start.

> BTW your emails are Unicode, which could be fucking with Pine.  Not
> surprising, but it counts as a major fuckup.  For one, the progsoc-list
> footer is in gobblydegook.  So that means the Unicode support is really
> rather broken.

That's the price I pay for being a the forefront of technological
change I guess. Does this mean we have to nag Rob to upgrade for
Unicode support or rather that I should change back to some "older"
technology?

--
Adam Stiskala
http://adam.stiskala.id.au/blog