Re: [ProgSoc] Community health announcement

On 4/25/06, Rosanne Monique Hodgekiss <rmhodgek@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On behalf of CompSoc, I would like to request that whoever keeps
> impressing their "manhood" into the CompSoc pin-toy please desist from
> doing so.

I apologise on behalf of my friend Dave for yesterday's incident. I am
relatively confident, judging only by the sheer size of the imprint,
that this is indeed not his actual manhood. I will be more than happy
though to let him know if you wish to find out for yourself.

--
Adam Stiskala
http://adam.stiskala.id.au/blog

MSN: adam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx