Re: [ProgSoc] Community health announcement

On 4/26/06, Marcus Schappi <schappi@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> My ex-girlfriend bought us that thing! It's the only thing I have to
> remember her
> by since the shark attack! So please don't violate her memory!
>
> ~ Marcus
<snip>

I seem to recall Marcus saying that the device at hand was
contaminated with the Herpes virus (or was it Hep C) after an infected
someone put their face on it. Hence the reason he palmed it off on
CompSoc.

Either way, if any of you touch it, wash and disinfect whatever you
touched it with thoroughly.

Oh and Dave, it sounds like you might be needing some tests/treatment!
The Sexual Health Centre is in Sydney Hospital on Macquarie St in the
CBD Ph. 9382 7440.

-Andi.