[ProgSoc] Jobsoc: Become a stock photo guy

Hi all,
I just got contacted by UTS' media relations officer. Apparently there is a need at the moment for someone who looks appropriately "IT" to do a day of photo shooting. They want to pay $1000 for it too, so I figured it was worth passing on, though admittedly I haven't read the whole job offer yet (I'm at work right now).

The actual request is currently hosted in my public_html at www.progsoc.org/~plasma/ so feel free to have a look if interested.

"Never argue with an idiot, they'll only drag you down to their level and
beat you by experience"  -- Unknown