[ProgSoc] rm'ing too hard

Hi all,

I've kind of got myself stuck, with a 7MB directory (that's the size of the '.' file) because there are 900,000 files in there (it was an inefficient log of all tsunami requests).

Running rm ./dir/* causes an error, 'too many arguments'. Bash wildcard error, I believe.

And rmdir, with --ignore, doesn't actually override it.

I've successfully dumped a directory listing though. So is the best thing to do, to build some kind of script that runs through that? 'ls' took forever to build that text file :)

CK.