Re: [ProgSoc] SSH keys problem

On Fri, 19 May 2006, jedd wrote:

Done and done. Many thanks for your explanations.

Jedd, would you like to give a 30 min Q&A session about this on Thursday night at 8pm? I'll supply the texta and whiteboard.

Port forwarding and negative gearing and two of those things I'm sure I can understand, but haven't tried hard enough to, yet. I suspect others are in the same boat.

SSH is a pocket knife, kids.  (Hence why it got banned at my work).

CK.