RE: [ProgSoc] SSH keys problem

I'm in two minds about this... property is almost always inherited, so it
will go to the next generation, or close relatives. However, an article in
the newspaper that I read recently agreed that the eastern coast areas will
accelerate (as retirees move to cheaper areas) and metro will fall in value
as people retire. It's a shame I can't find the article again now...

Cheers,

Nigel