Re: [ProgSoc] cityrail esoterica

Christian Kent wrote:
On Wed, 17 May 2006, Bryn Davies wrote:
Because it doesn't take any more effort to hit the "reply-to-list" key
than it does to hit the "reply-to-all" key instead. Yeesh. It doesn't
take that much effort to recognise a name and press the appropriate key. :\

Rob makes an excellent point.

Bryn you are a bastard. But I agree with you.

Thunderbird doesn't have a "reply-to-list" button to my knowledge. If it does, perhaps someone could explain how I can get it on my toolbar.

I'd prefer it if ProgSoc would set the Reply-To field to direct reply mail to the list.