Re: [ProgSoc] Re: [ADMIN] Can't log in

On Thu, 2006-06-01 at 09:36 +1000, Robert Howard wrote:

> We upgraded eidolon recently, and in turn broke ssh logins. We're still
> Geryon hasn't had user logins for a while now. We're still stymied
> Yeenoghu is dead and buried.

But accepting IP connections! (Oh, it resolves to the same IP address as
eidolon.)

> Current user machines:
> - Incubus
> - Succubus
>
> Current user machines with borked login access:
> - Eidolon
> - Geryon
>
> Current user machines awaiting Solaris 10 installs:
> - Trogdor
>
> Recently departed machines:
> - Baalzebub (Probably. It's making some very worrying
>   noises, and won't boot anymore.)

So, all of this would be useful information for an at-a-glance summary
on http://progsoc.org/resources/machines.php (not just that there is
status information missing from that page, but that there is also no
at-a-glance summay of what services are where).

- Raz