Re: [ProgSoc] Confused about security (Was: Hacked hotmail account?)

Jedd, it doesn't matter.

You haven't answered my original query in the slightest and you
haven't made any worthwhile suggestions. Nigel at least suggested that
I have three choices and thought about his contribution. I've decided
to take two of the suggestions on board. 1) Accept the risk for now
and 2) ask google to fix what I perceive to be the problem.

Now I could go through your last 2 emails and argue with you point by
point, but the truth of the matter is I have a life I'd like to get on
with living and I can think of better things than to spend a small
eternity replying to your drivel.

I've realised why on this list it often appears that you 'win'
debates/arguments/flamewars whatever. It's because you steer the issue
at hand so far away from and outside of the original scope of the
question that it becomes irrelevant and the original poster, in this
case myself, realises that there's nothing else you have to offer
regarding the original topic and just stops replying to the thread.

Bye, Jedd.

-Andi.