[ProgSoc] site wikified

On 6/6/06, Adam Stiskala <adam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 6/5/06, Andrew Halliday <andrew.halliday@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> If you go to www.progsoc.org/resources you'll find I've moved the wiki
> of the projects page down a level to /resources and expanded it to
> include the resources section. So far I've completed the transfer of
> machine info and the links, etc to sections. I've yet to add the
> header and footer standard site nav bars and to convert the other
> resource sections across. Full site access per normal, just without
> those nav bars. I'll finish up over the next few days.

Fantastic. Once holidays kick in I intend to do as much work as possible
with getting the site wikified. So far the new wiki has been set on my user
account and is logging onto LDAP. There's nothing there as yet, but I'll no
doubt keep you informed.

If I'd bothered to check my email 4 hours ago I would have left it to you.

I've fully wikified the site.

All that's required now is enforcing access control to only allow
logged in progsoc members to edit the wiki.

-Andi.

note: if the members revolt i can put the site back the way it used to
be pretty easily.