[ProgSoc] external PATA hard disk enclosures

I'm looking to get a few external PATA HD enclosures, preferably with
both 1394a and USB2 interfaces, although just USB2 itself would be OK.

I've currently got an SNT enclosure which looks like it's out of the
70's (gold and tinted plastic design) but it's great, with both
interfaces and it takes my 200gb and 320gb disks with no problems.

I've also got a ViPower enclosure (it's a POS) which whilst also dual
interface, seemingly doesn't like larger drives and has a real habit
of crappin

I've found it somewhat frustrating that most enclosures don't outright
state what the maximum drive size they can take is.

Although I could just buy another SNT case and be done with it, at
$104 I'm finding the pricetag a little steep.

What external enclosures do progsoc members use and why (or why not)
do you like them?