Re: [ProgSoc] ipod battery

Nathan de Vries wrote:
Sadly, I tend to agree with him on a university scale. I mean, take a look at the Big Ass (tm) banner hanging from the UTS Faculty of IT building. It says "10 Reasons for choosing UTS: ...",

1. ProgSoc.

;)

Yes, I'm jaded. Please excuse the rant - the production-line nature of universities angers me.

That was the essence of my gripe.