Re: [ProgSoc] ipod battery

On Thu, 15 Jun 2006, Andrew Halliday wrote:

it? Myles already offered his opinion, for example, that one can become
well-educated by reading (specifically by reading material available on

Just being a reader limits you in engaging other people and hearing

Sounds true, but I have to side with Myles here, mostly because I got far better by reading the Joy of Sex than by enjoying sex.

CK.