Re: [ProgSoc] ipod battery

On Saturday 17 June 2006 7:39 am, Nigel Sheridan-Smith wrote:
 ] As it turns out, UTS has a full-text subscription to nature... If you are
 ] still a student:

 Thanks for that.

 Curiously, you were pipped to the post by an off-list
 recommendation to explore the possibilities of OpenSSH's
 built-in socks proxy.

 I'm guessing this is a fairly popular mechanism employed
 by the cognoscenti ... ?

 Oh, and the report is pretty dry -- but at least it's short.
 Perhaps too short.

 Jedd.

 PS.  I can't tell you how pleased I am that the longest running
 thread in living memory has as its subject a reference to the
 crapola nature of the iPod.