Re: [ProgSoc] CSS and Divs

Ryan Heise wrote:
On Tue, Jul 04, 2006 at 01:03:20PM +0000, John Elliot wrote:
A = Declarative languages are Turing Complete.

Note, your original claim was "Declarative languages are not Turing Complete".

A is not a negation of your original claim by any assumption of the
missing determiners, hence A has no relevance to this discussion.

You would do well to explain the term 'determiners' as you interpret it in this context.

Further it would be suitable that in a single message to the list you provide all necessary context for that message.

I personally am not interested (i.e. I'm having too much fun being pissed) in digging up historical messages and guessing to which one of them you refer when you use constructs such as 'original claim'.

I've made many claims in my time. My personal philosophy denies the possibility that any of them be 'original'.