Re: [ProgSoc] CSS and Divs (on topic)

I've got another issue regarding my CSS and Divs on the template I'm working on.
If you go to: http://beta-jameskirsop.mine.nu/development/thomnorr/history.php you'll notice (in pretty much any browser other than IE that I've tried) that the blue bar on the left hand side doesn't go all the way down to the bottom of the page, but only to the min-height I've got specified. Does anyone know of a way to get the darn thing to fill the space? I could get rid of the min-height and see if that works, but I'd like the min-height specified if possible - makes the home page look nicer ;)
I've had to hack the CSS as it is by using the containing div to use a blue background, and then the container on the right to have a white background [http://www.alistapart.com/articles/fauxcolumns/ was something I tried, and didn't succeed in getting to work].

Regards,
James Kirsop

1st Year Bach. Sci. Information Technology
Skype: jameskirsop Mobile: 0407 063858