Re: [ProgSoc] Programming Idea - Web App

On Mon, Oct 23, 2006 at 03:53:45PM +1000, James Kirsop wrote:
> On Mon, Oct 23, 2006 at 02:26:15PM +1000, Nathan de Vries wrote:
> >
> > Is there any reason for your not to use what's already been done?
> > Give a valid reason as to why we should re-implement it.
>
> Well, not a valid reason - but have you got a reason why we shouldn't do
> it??

Because:

- It's already been done.
- It's already been done better than what we can pull off with our
  limited pool of knowledgeable volunteers.
- We don't have anything more to gain from this than we do from other
  slightly more original projects.

--
Rob Howard
Computer Systems Officer