Re: [ProgSoc] Programming Idea - Web App

On Wed, Oct 25, 2006 at 04:11:13PM +1000, victor rajewski wrote:
> On 10/25/06, victor rajewski <askvictor@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> >Just for the record, I did not knowingly send multiple copies of this
> >email. Am not sure if it would even be possible, by hitting send a few
> >times
> >inside gmail?
> >

> Further on that; I just tried sending a test message to myself, and hitting
> the send key as much as possible before the page reloads. I only got one
> message back to myself.

I admit, I'm a fool. This problem has plagued progsoc in various forms
since we took Trogdor offline, and I've still no idea what's causing it.
I thought this might've been a different problem because the
timestamps matched up last time (I think), instead of reflecting the
actual delivery times like these ones are.

An additional note: one of Myles' emails started doing the same thing,
so it's not just a once-off.

--
Rob Howard
Computer Systems Officer