Re: [ProgSoc] Sydney's Ugliest Building

* James Kirsop <jimmyk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> [2006-11-01 14:15]:
> Saw the following on the SMH site today:
> http://media.smh.com.au/?rid=23171&sy=smh&source=smh.com.au%2F&t=61B4SH&player=wm6&rate=3&flash=0&ie=0
>
> Do we really think the tower is the ugliest building??

It'll be the second-ugliest once construction is complete on Chateau
Sartor, the proposed 30+ storey apartment block on the brewery site.
Has that clown even glanced at the skyline profile in the area?
There's nothing within a bull's roar of CUB that's much over 8 storeys
high, except for The Ugliest Building In The City and a very slender
piece of the Fairfax building.

--
Matthew Beauregard
Casual Academic