[ProgSoc] Representative Needed

Hello.
     It is my pleasure to write you in respect of our organisation. We
are experts in the sale of raw materials and we export into
America/Canada and some parts of Europe.

 We are searching for reliable representatives who can help us
establish a medium of getting to our customers in the America/Canada and Europe as well as legally recieving cash and all forms of payment on our behalf from them as our Representative.

   Please if you are interested in transacting business in view of
helping us,so our clients could be making payment to you being our
representative, we will be very glad. Compensations will be given and
other benefits. Contact us for more information, If this proposal is
acceptable to you.

   Please get back to us, so that a remuneration can be worked out for
your services as our representative in South America/North America and Europe as your location shall determine. For futher informations and enquiries, you are to write to us by mail.

 representcmiecltd@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  Consultant. China Metallurgical Import & Export Corporation Henan
Company
(CMIEC HN)
We anticipate your earliest response in
this regard.