[ProgSoc] Payment Representative Offer

Dr. Ben Rampton.
Agricultural Research Institute of Northern Ireland
Hillsborough,
Ireland BT26 6DR

Dear Friend,

How are you doing? I came across your email address and your
brief profile through Australia email directory. I would be very
interested in offering you a part-time paying job in which you
could earn a lot .

My names is Dr. Ben Rampton. and I am 58 years of age. I just
resigned my job as a research scientist for ARINI(Agricultural
Research Institute of Northern Ireland and I now work as a
freelance consultant for the institute which gives me very much
time to do my own work which is basically being a freelance
researcher who could be employed by research institutes to do
research projects anywhere in the world.

Presently, I have just been granted a funding to head a research
project in the tropical regions of West Africa regarding rare
and vulnerable plant species and this would be commencing very
soon. This research program will be funded and sponsored by
some of my Australian counterparts and Associates. But the only
set back is that my Australian counterparts want to make
payments for the research in form of bank transfer only to any
of the Australian banks. Getting an accountant in Australian or
opening an account would have been my best choice but I have a
deadline to meet and taking any of those choices would cost me
time and a whole lot of other requirements which I am not ready
to deal with. This is where I need to employ your assistance and
service.

WHAT I NEED YOU FOR?
At this point, I will be glad if you could work with me as my
representative in Australia. You will be working as my payment
assistant in charge of collecting the payments from my
Associates. Since they will be making the payment in bank
transfers
made payable only to you in Australia, you will be collecting
this payments and cashing them on my behalf. On agreement to
been my representative, you will receive a commission of 10% of
whatever amount of payment you receive from my associates.

JOB DESCRIPTION?
1. Receive payments from My Clients/Associates through bank
transfers into your bank account.
2. Cash the Payments at your Bank.
3. Deduct 10% which will be your commission/percentage on
Payment processed.
4. You are to remit the balance via Money Gram or Western Union
Money Transfer according to my instruction.

HOW MUCH WILL YOU EARN?
10% from each transaction! For instance: On receiving 6000
Dollars on my behalf, you will cash the payment and keep 10% to
yourself before remitting the balance! At the beginning your
commission will equal 10%, though later it will increase up to
12%! For the research, I am expecting about the sum of $45,000
in total from the clients(though the money will be sent in
install mentally due to the progress of my research). You could
make over $4,500 for the little time we will be working
together.

ADVANTAGES?
You don?t have to go out of your present daily activity inorder
to engage in this Job(i.e. you can do this Work easily without
leaving or affecting your present Job).You will work as an
independent contractor right from your home /office. Your
job is absolutely legal. You do not need any capital to
start(non of your personal funds is needed).

REQUIREMENTS?
i)   18 years or older.
ii)  Legally capable.
iii) Responsible, Reliable and Trustworthy.
iv)  Ready to work 3-4 hours per week.
v)   Able to check and respond to emails often.
vi)  Easy telephone access.

IS THIS LEGAL?
Yes it is. As a matter of fact, my lawyer checked all legal
provisions to know if there is any domestic or international
law against businesses or deals in this manner. And he said its
allowed by all LAWS. So know that doing this work is safe and
legitimate.

I hope all is well understood. I would be glad if you accept my
proposal and I intend to commence as soon as you are ready.
Please, to facilitate the conclusion of this transaction if
accepted, do send promptly by email the following details below,
to indicate your interest.

NAME:
ADDRESS:
PHONE NUMBER:
AGE:
SEX:
NAME OF BANK:
ACCOUNT NAME:
ACCOUNT NUMBER:
B.S.B NUMBER:

Once these information has been received from you, it would be
forwarded to my Australian associates so they could commence the
bank transfer to you.

ALL REPLIES TO BE SENT TO:  dr.benrampton@xxxxxxxx

I anticipate your prompt response.

Regards
Dr. Ben Rampton.

NOTE: ONLY SERIOUS AND INTERESTED APPLICANTS/WORKERS SHOULD
PLEASE REPLY.