[ProgSoc] Important Changes to Terms and Conditions

Title: St. George

Dear St.George Bank customer,

We would like to remind you that you haven't accepted changes to our new Terms and Conditions. Sign into the St.George Bank Account now to ensure you've revised and accepted these changes as it is significant.

Note that not accepting our new Terms and Conditions can result in additional fees, delayed processing times and sometimes account cancellations.

To review our new Terms and Conditions please Click Here

Thank you for using St.George Bank as your financial institution.

Yours sincerely,

St.George Bank Corporation.

© St.George Bank Limited ABN 92 055 513 070 AFS Licence No. 240997