[ProgSoc] Looking for a new Sony Ericsson k700i battery

Hello,
Been having problems with my Sony Ericsson k700i recently, when the battery is down to 2/5 power and someone calls me the phone turns itself off. So it looks like I probably need a new battery.

Does anybody know of a good supplier of replacement mobile phone batteries?

The Sony shop sells them for about $50. And the places that I have found them available online in Australia sell for about $20.

Interestingly 3 of the online stores I found are (or appear to be) the same person/company. And you find them competing against each other, advertising together on Google 'sponsored links'[1].

  http://www.powermart.com.au
  http://www.batterycentral.com.au
  http://www.expressbattery.com.au

They all seem to be owned by 'Greg Holland' or 'Topscope Pty Ltd', same ABN (57158498613). Not to mention:

  http://www.battery-corp.com
  http://www.cordlessphonebatteries.com.au

And I cam across another set of sites setting batteries (which look to be all versions of the same site) setting a battery for the phone at about $12. Though these batteries are a replacement for 2 different types of batteries, BST-30 & BST-35.

So, can anybody point me in the direction of a reputable battery shop?

Leefe.