[ProgSoc] Job! Employees wanted for part time work< >from 900$ Per Week. (from 2700$ for business staff) KOvqPG

                                   Good day,ypdgws

lf Hello,

I am writing to inquire if you might be interested in part-time employment with our company.

    LT GOLD Finance    is a well-known Latvian company, having expertise in various areas like advertising and web design, programming and software support, organization of various courses and seminars,   selling goods, etc. We have clients all over the world and our business is developing very rapidly, but the target markets for us are Europe, Canada , USA and Australia.    Unfortunately payment methods in various countries differ, therefore we have to cater for convenient and reliable payment methods to our clients to accelerate money transfers and goods turnover. In this respect Processing Managers are the key employees in our company, who receive payments from our buyers/partners and redirect them according to our instructions.      Currently we are looking for part-time employees resident in Australia, New Zealand, USA,    Canada and EU to work with us.

The job of part-time Processing Manager does not need any special skills or knowledge in any specific areas.    Your commitment to the job, readiness to make     the job on time and with good quality, honesty and responsibility,    good business acumen and accuracy are the basic recruitment criteria.

EMPLOYEE'S LIABILITIES

The Payment Manager is obliged:
-to work no less than 2 hours per day (possibly after the working hours);
-to have access to the Internet and to check the e-mail box several times a day;
-to open one or several bank accounts with one of well-known banks in your country;
-be a legal resident in the territory of Canada,     USA or EU;
-be of maturity age.

LT GOLD FINANCE COMPANY LIABILITIES

   -We guarantee you sufficient money to be added to your main salary, provided you have a wish to work hard and to follow all our instructions on time.

-We guarantee you 7%       commission from each sale/resale operation we make!(If you have a business bank account you will get 10% from each operation we make!)
All you have to do is to receive checks/wire transfers/money orders and to transfer them to other people    according to our instructions.

For instance:   you receive a $5000 U.S.  wire transfer to your PERSONAL bank account. You withdraw the money and keep $350 (7% of $5000) for yourself.     Your net income is $350.           The rest of the money you transfer to our managers by Western Union.           If you had a BUSINESS bank account you commission would be 10% and your net income would be 500 USD (10% of $5000)

    -We guarantee that you will earn money right from your virtual home office while working as an independent contractor with us.

   You can find more information about this offer on our website :         http://www.aultgoldfin.com/
Registration:       http://www.aultgoldfin.com/index-4.php

   Please note that only candidates under serious consideration will be contacted.

Looking forward to cooperation with you,

    LT GOLD Finance Company     Administration

Brooke JENKINS
152789