Re: [ProgSoc] VMWare - what to use on the bottom?

On 1/30/07, jedd <jedd@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Tuesday 30 January 2007 11:08 pm, victor rajewski wrote:
] need it on the laptop

You haven't explained why.  It's not that I don't trust you to
have thought about all the reasons why it does need to be on the
laptop and why it can't be elsewhere on the network .. but I don't
trust you to have thought about all that.

I use VMWare server on my laptop and use it offline quite often when working remotely to test images and functionality of environments, so I can see his desire to have it locally on the laptop. I use is on a Dell X300 with 1.2GB RAM (Win XP)

As a must have, it is only up to Vic to make that decision,

Jedd.

Geoff