[ProgSoc] Free to good home

Hi all,

I'm having a bit of a cleanout of the stuff stored in my Mum's garage. I
suspect that this stuff is a little obscure for ProgSoccers, but you
never know. This lot is already in the discard pile, but it'll sit there
for a couple of weeks before Mum calls the local council to sort it out;
must be willing to pick up from Telopea.

- Stallion 8 port serial card (ISA!)
- Wyse WYS995 8 port serial card (also ISA...)
- A Burroughs B21
- A Blit (if you need to ask...)
- A Digital (DEC) VT105

All except the B21 are believed to be working.

- Raz