[ProgSoc] Changing default shell on MacOSX terminal

Okay... I know enough about UNIX/Linux to get around, but this one's got
me stumped.

I'm using a G4 Powerbook at work (for testing some non-Windows stuff -
it has OS X 10.3.9) and find myself going back to the
terminal/command line a fair bit.

Thing is, it always offers me the bash shell - fine, but I prefer tcsh
(which it has).

Where does it determine your default shell (it doesn't appear to be
/etc/passwd) and how does one change it for OSX? None of the users on
this machine are in /etc/passwd so I figure there's an OSX specific
database/file somewhere - where though?

--Phil.

--
Phillip Tong