Re: [ProgSoc] REST vs. HTTP in the real world

On Thu, 31 May 2007, Nigel Sheridan-Smith wrote:
> Maybe not "abusive"; more so "abrasive".

Ah, that's more like it. :)

I'm abrasive. So what?

I want to engage in rational and logical discussion.

I only care to make friends with those people who realise that
assertions regarding fact or perception do not relate a personal value
judgement. I imagine that on the ProgSoc list that's pretty much
everyone. We're programmers, right?