Re: [ProgSoc] REST vs. HTTP in the real world

On Sun, 3 Jun 2007, John Elliot wrote:

On Fri, 1 Jun 2007, Myles Byrne wrote:
Next time you bring up one of these "design discussions" can you
provide us with some concrete examples of how the change in your
thinking led to better code?

This "2 vs 4 methods" discussion is just one of many, and the details matter [1]. Not all problems are in the "how few lines can we do this in?" class.

http://progsoc.uts.edu.au/~whophd/stavros/ms-douche.jpg

Congratulations, we're going to use you for our 2008 promotional poster.

CK.

PS, thanks for coming on the overpriced water-taxi on Saturday.