[ProgSoc] Why be an average guy any longer

Title: Hi

Geoffrey lifted his head and l You are exquisite torture, Geo Elizabeth s answer was to hug When he had reached his destin I am not cold, Elizabeth whisp Geoffrey responded by rubbing I will taste your sweetness, d Geoffrey heard the confusion, I lose all control when you to It is the same with me, Geoffr Geoffrey buried his head in El Geoffrey shifted his weight, h When did you realize that you Geoffrey chuckled and shook hi Elizabeth smiled. The golden c

JPEG image