[ProgSoc] Business relationship

Attention Director,

I am Mr. David Ansah, I am the general accountant of a reputable bank here in Africa and with my position, I was privileged to use my position to over invoice a contract by excess of $22.Million Dollars, which I have insured and secured in the banks escrow account here in our branch and what I need now is a trust worthy Foreigner whom I will work in hand with, to transfer this money ($22.000.000:00) to his company or private account immediately.

I will use my position to influence this project in other to expedite the transfer. Send me the following information below for agreement purpose and security reasons upon your confirmation of interest.

Then I will tell you the next step.

1. Full Name, address and occupation
2. Private phone number
3. A copy of your ID or International passport.

Reply to my private email: Davidansah11.yahoo.com,

Regards,
David Ansah

-- Webmail Service powered by http://www.nordcom.net/