Re: [ProgSoc] REST vs. HTTP in the real world

On 05/08/2007, at 12:35 PM, John Elliot wrote:
I suppose it's typical to maintain a "page state" singleton in an AJAX client then, so as to be able to easily serialise the page state to a URL..?
Yep, you can start your reading here [1] for more details. Another
one to look at is HistoryManager [2], however there's a dependency on
MooTools 1.1 (Class.Extras, Hash, Element) and we all know about your
aversion towards Javascript libraries :).

Cheers,

--
Nathan de Vries

[1] http://www.contentwithstyle.co.uk/Articles/38/