Re: [ProgSoc] Drying up, hands or money

On 12/08/2007, at 9:31 AM, Chris Laughton wrote:

>I came across some interesting hand driers in the Men's in building >10 today. They have LCD screens and display adds while you dry your
    >hands.

Leefe I think we've just found our article for ITPS. The question that now exists is are such devices ethical to have at University. Would you like to start the debate on the forums or do you want me to ;)
The last  (and first) time I saw one of these was in Hoyts (now
Greater Union) on George St. However the output was more entertaining
than usual because it was displaying a kernel panic mem dump at the
time. (Without any provocation unless you include looking at it).
When are we mob lynching the moron who invented this crap?

-Andi