Re: [ProgSoc] Drying up, hands or money

John Elliot wrote:
Benjamin Johnston wrote:
Come on, everybody. It's just an advertisement on a hand-dryer.
The complaint is that there's "No Space". I can't even go and piss
without someone trying to infect my mind with an idea that a product or
service is something that I should desire.
...and it's actually worse than that. Because they're not only out to
get *me*, but they're out to get my entire *community*. So... the next
thing I know my little brother thinks his iPod is cool, and my sister
wants a Mac.
They weren't in control of the forces that shaped their values.
*Everyone* is being manipulated. It hurts my feelings.