Re: [ProgSoc] Drying up, hands or money

Matthew Beauregard wrote:
> And at least one P990i user reported that he actually types faster by
> growing spikes on the inside edge of his thumbnails and using them to
> operate the virtual keyboard than by using the tactile one.

Interesting. Were any demons / contracts / blood signatures involved in
this guy's spike ability or is he just trimming his thumbnails in a
weird way?

Actually that's a pretty sweet idea. I just tried it on my D810 and I
think it has potential. I'm going to grow me some spikes. It's sure to
beat thumb whittling.

> Who can recommend a smartphone with a nice SDK?

Windows Mobile has a nice SDK. Unfortunately the included S is awful and
full of bugs.

- N