Re: [ProgSoc] Drying up, hands or money

Matthew Beauregard wrote:
Can't discuss how many customers have negative future value.
Non-disclosure is a constraint on your individual freedom. If you know
something, you should be entitled to share it with your community.
I don't know what we're going to do about that, but I think it's going
to have to fall by the wayside sooner or later.
This whole "competition" thing is at pretty serious odds with "education".

We value education, don't we?