Re: [ProgSoc] Cross site scripting

On 23/08/2007, at 6:50 PM, Nicholas FitzRoy-Dale wrote:

John Elliot wrote:
I'd be interested to know if there were an answer to my original question though... but I suspect there isn't.
I don't have a general answer but I would probably try playing with
IE's "zones" feature to see if a more trusted zone than "internet"
ignores the one-domain policy.
The Wikipedia article suggests that you can do this -- assuming you
can add specific domains to specific zones.
You can. The issue is that this solution doesn't scale - all users
need to have these settings locally made on their systems and that's
just revolting.
-Andi