FUNDS

Greetings,

I am Fernando Gonzalez. I represent a top  executive in Spain.
I have a very sensitive and private brief to ask for your partnership
to re-profile HUGE AMOUNT of funds runnning into Millions of Euros.

I will give the details, but in summary, the funds are coming via a
bank in Europe, and this is a legitimate transaction.
You will be paid 10% for your "management/consultancy price", if I am
able to reach terms with you.

If you are able to work to earn this price, please write back
immediately by fax or email and provide me with your private telephone number, and I will provide further details.

Please keep this close to your heart as much as possible; we can not
afford any political problems in Spain.

Regards,
Gonzelez