[ProgSoc] Note from the treasury - missing cans

For those of you who visit the room and buy cans,

We have had huge numbers of cans go missing from the fridge. This is a service that we provide for the much needed caffeine and sugar hits for our members and their guests. Be advised that we are stocking one more case and if further loss occurs we will stop. Also, we will no longer be excepting credit ( “I put $2 in earlier so I am entitled to 2 cans”) as this confuses the count; if you don’t have the correct change, please ask one of the execs to change it for you.

Cheers

Liz