Re: [ProgSoc] ProgSoc software development project

Margaret Colville wrote:
Who are you suggesting would be doing this work?  I'm fairly sure you'd need
their agreement...
I've been around for a while... I know what the rules are. :)

It's difficult to get people to help you work on something that isn't tangible. So... I'm going to try and make something out of nothing, and if that works, then we'll see what happens.
I'm hoping I get lucky and some of you dudes decide you'll help me out.