Re: [ProgSoc] ProgSoc software development project

Nigel Sheridan-Smith wrote:
Actually now that I think of it the SES in Burwood+elsewhere needs a monitoring/SMS solution for its distributed emergency resources due to NSW mandates.
If you think that this might be something you are interested in and that
they may go for, I can pass on the details.
Only if we can get the PDDR project across the line.

I might be able to help with some FOSS 'projects' but it would likely be Feb next year onwards and its hard for me to commit right now.
I'm crazy busy for the next few weeks too (until the 24th).

p.s. Does anyone know if there are any existing 'club management' systems that might go some way toward solving Matthews problems, or otherwise want to venture a comment about whether it's smarter to 'build' or 'buy' for this one? I like the idea of building... programming is involved. :P