Re: [ProgSoc] PDDR

John Elliot wrote:
http://www.progsoc.org/wiki/index.php/PDDR
I've added some doco there.

Need to figure out how to get development environments set up.

Matthew, you might like to have a look at what I'm trying to do with the 'domain attributes' section and see if you can tidy that up. The idea is to list the name/description of all atomic values of interest. Then we'll group these into schemas and entities. I just ran over your vision statement and tried to pluck out stuff that sounded like data -- needs work.