Re: [ProgSoc] What is the world coming to?

victor rajewski wrote:
My guess would be that were already in our own fire season. Didn't you
folks up there already have some fires raging? Victoria just had a
couple of days of extreme fire danger too... Australia does often send
firefighters to the US during their season, but I don't think they've
overlapped much before...
Oh well... maybe Arnie will sort it all out. ;)

(I still can't take that very seriously. :P)