[ProgSoc] Feeling blue about grey

Been having trouble sending mail to this list. It seems that grey listing doesn't like me. My messages haven't been getting through to the list recently.
Maybe the list just decided it didn't like me for creating that long
'Have you registered to vote yet?' thread? Or maybe I don't send
enough to the list, and I need to aim higher, like 25% ?
This is mainly a test message to see if I can send to the and so Rob
can read the logs.
Thank you for our time. We now return you to your usual programming.

Leefe.

--
http://progsoc.uts.edu.au/~3trk/