[ProgSoc] IMG Media Sign(s) in Building 10

'Allo,

I noticed this thing [1] about a month ago and took a photo. It was
positioned well inside building 10, up the top of the right-hand set
of stairs as you walk in from the front (through the huddle of smokers).

Comments? I take it this a complete crock of the proverbial and doesn't
mean anything at all legally, but I've no idea with regards to the
legalities of these sorts of things. (I'm still getting my head around
the "If You Are Not The Intended Recipient Of This Email Delete It Now
Or We'll Make A Lot Of Aggressive Muttering Noises" things at the bottom
of corporate emails.)

[1] http://progsoc.org/~rhoward/public/pics/photos/uts_img_media_sign.jpg